Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Letter to Mitt Romney from a 47%'er

A message from founder of Right Off A Cliff Allen Clifton:

Romney...I was raised by a single mother working 2 jobs. Guess what? She hardly paid any into income taxes..if at all. Me and my sister were brought up on an income of less than $25K per year and struggled most of our childhood life. I walked home from school at the age of 8 because my mom was always at work. She worked more than 60 hours
per week for most of my childhood years.

But you know what...me and my sister both ended up earning college degrees after coming from poverty raised by a mother who sacrificed so much to raise us the best she could with the hope to give us more and always telling us we should believe in ourselves.

So...

Screw you if you say you don't care about those who don't pay into income tax... believing they expect the government to do everything for them. Screw you for vilifying the poor. Screw you for judging people you don't know a damn thing about.

But most of all.... thank you. Because your ignorance just assured those people like me that you'll never see the inside of the White House without first paying for a tour.

Sincerely,

Allen Clifton and everyone you judged without understanding a f*cking thing about what their lives have been like.

No comments:

Post a Comment