Monday, December 10, 2012

Allen West Is (still) A Sore Loser


LEVIN: You are a national treasure. You are way too important to have something like this to happen and off you go. That can’t happen. So I’m really curious to know. Do you have further public service in mind, potentially?
WEST: The most important thing everyone has to understand is my voice is not going to be lost. We’ve gotten a lot of opportunities, a lot of offers, and we’re going to make sure we continue to have that platform. [...] I’m a warrior and I’m a statesman and I’m a servant of this republic. I’m not going away just because of a congressional race where [Patrick Murphy] seems to have to cheat to beat me.
LEVIN: He sure as hell did. It’s disgusting.

Or maybe the people of his (former) district didn't want an idiot representing them. I guess that equals cheating in West's mind.

Allen West refused to concede his congressional race on election night when the count was extremely close. In the recount that West himself demanded, he actually lost even more ground to Patrick Murphy. West did not concede for some weeks after Election Night. Now, he is lashing out in bitterness. It is amazing how this man is so self centered that he can not imagine someone beating him in a fair fight. We do not need such a one in Congress, there are already too many like that in the halls of power. Good riddance to Mr. West.

No comments:

Post a Comment